Thursday 26 November 2015

30 Second Reflection - I Called you First

This quote probably needs a little explanation but it is one of my favourites when I think about prayer. It comes from the Chronicles of Narnia, The Silver Chair. The children decide to seek out Aslan and he responds to them...

'“You would not have called to me unless I had been calling to you," said the Lion.'

This sets in me this little wondering thought that perhaps when I feel that little nudge to pray it is not me who is calling but I am being called first and what an amazing thought that God might want to hear from me.


The 30 Second Reflections this week are all on the theme of prayer to tie in with the Faith for the Fainthearted post this week which you can read here. Have a brilliant day!

No comments:

Post a Comment